Take control of your website.
Content and the right technology can make all the difference. A Content Management System (CMS) helps you manage your website with the dexterity and ability to respond to change. Best of all, CMS allows you to easily edit and update your website via an administration area.
WebSwagger offers several CMS solutions including WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
Information about WordPress CMS package below:
|What’s included||Basic ($985)||Pro ($1450)|
|Custom-branded design reflecting your logo and colors||√||√|
|5 pages including homepage showcasing your services, products, company, personal expertise… anything you want!||√||√|
|Professional copywriting by our Web marketing experts||√|
|Review of your existing content||√||as needed|
|Content management that lets you update your site yourself with easy, secure online tools||√||√|
|Domain registration/transfer: we’ll secure and register your best available .com web address, or transfer the one you already have||√||√|
|Search engine submission to Google, Bing, and other leading search sites||√||√|
|Search-friendly optimization, Google Analytics and XML sitemap plug-ins installed and available through your secure administration site||√||√|
|Up to 3 attention-grabbing “stock” images (or we can use visuals you already own)||√||√|
|News manager/blog with streaming posts||√||√|
WordPress Websites can be hosted anywhere you choose. WebSwagger can host your WordPress site, if you choose, for $35 a month which also includes e-mail. Find out more about WebSwagger hosting and monitoring.
Need more? It’s easy to add just the services and features you’re looking for.
Ask your WebSwagger representative about these and other popular, low-cost options:
- Additional Pages: As many as you need, just $100 each
- A variety of plug-ins including:
- E-store: Build an easy e-commerce site for all your products and services, using your current merchant account (or we’ll help you get one)
- E-Newsletter sign-up: We’ll work with you to regularly update your customers and attract them to your site via e-newsletter
- Event Calendar: Incorporate an easy-to-update calendar onto your site: perfect for bookstores, financial advisors, and anyone who markets through events or seminars
- Image Gallery Slide Shows: Embed “rotating” slide shows of your products, store, staff, or anything else
- Contact Forms: Build your mailing list of customers and prospects
- Video Integration: Show off your latest product video, media appearance, how-to demonstration, or anything else
- Social Media: We’ll set-up and assist you with your social network needs
- Streaming Feeds: get Twitter, Facebook or other social feeds streamed to your website
Don’t forget mobile devices. Get one site that looks great on phones, tablets, and desktop computers. Contact us for more information about our responsive website design.