Small business owners are always looking for quick, easy and inexpensive ways to market their products. If you haven’t yet tried e-mail marketing, here are several compelling reasons why you should consider putting it into your marketing mix.
- Quick and easy to get the word out about a new product or service you are promoting, all you need is current customer list to email it to. If you want to branch out to new areas, you can always use a reputable email marketing provider to build a compliant list and develop eye-catching messages and graphics that are less likely to be deleted.
- Budget friendly and affordable as most e-mail marketing providers offer convenient pay-as-you-go plans or monthly subscriptions to cover the volume you plan using—often without a contract.
- Statistics monitoring marketing efforts through reporting that identifies who is receiving, opening and clicking on your emails. These analytic tools show how much traffic you are getting to your website from your email. You can also compare the performance of multiple emails in order to make appropriate changes to future emails and continue to improve your e-mail marketing.
- Visibility among key audiences such as customers and targeted prospects. Although your customers may not need your product or service right now, they will eventually – and by staying engaged with them on a regular basis, you can ensure they’ll come to you first.
- Track return on investment (ROI) from the emails you’re sending out. Not only can you see how your e-mails are performing but you can also measure how many sales each email is generating.
- Extended reach through social networks. When sending out an e-mail you not only reach the people on your customer list, but you reach their friends, family and colleagues when they forward your email. New social media has made it easy to communicate to the masses.
As you can see, there are many advantages to setting up an e-mail marketing campaign. The most convincing perhaps is that it actually works. In 2010, The Direct Marketing Association stated that email marketing made on average, $42 for every $1 spent.
If you need some help getting started with e-mail marketing, give the client service specialists at WebSwagger.com a call at 888-772-6400.